Monday, February 14, 2011

Romeo and Juliet Cake



















Posted by - Michele at Alwayzbakin

Today is Valentine's Day so I decided to make the Romeo and Juliet cake. It's been too long since I participated in this club and I couldn't wait to join back in. I do have to admit, when I first saw this recipe I was a little skeptical. Parmesan cheese in a sweet cake? It sounded VERY different to me. But, nonetheless, I decided to try it anyway.

You can't really taste the parmesan in the cake. It's a very soft cake and the flavors all meld together very nicely. I'm glad I tried it because it's very good. It even looks romantic.

I used the recipe posted by Mia from Sugarplum Fairy. I had a little bit of a hard time trying to convert the grams to cups, but it came out fine. Thank you Mia for this wonderful recipe and sweet idea for the month of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment