Sunday, June 6, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake, so yummy!!

Posted by - Jessica

I couldn't wait to make this challenge as I love strawberry shortcake. I used the recipe posted by Joanne which I have to say was delicious and I am totally planning on making again!

The baked biscuits came out less risen because of 2 things...one I forgot a 1/2 teaspoon of the baking powder (oops!) and I clearly I spread the dough out too thinly...oh well, next time I'll do better! Oh and there is green course sugar on them as I didn't have white, heh.

Fresh, local strawberries tossed in lemon juice and sugar waiting to fullfill their destiny.

I was pleased with the whipped cream as this is the first time I've really made it.

The finished yumminess!


Did I mention that this was delicious!! Thanks, Joanne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment